POLISH NATIONAL HOUSE
Built at the end XIX century; renovated as the Polish National House in 1902-1905.
Location: Kobylyanska st.
building serves as the office of the Polish Community in Bukovyna.
GALLERY (click photos to enlarge)
The House in a part of the architectural ensemble in Kobylyanska st.
The memorial plaque and the tourist info plaque telling the story of House creation