BUILDING OF THE NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE, CHERNIVTSI BRANCH
(FORMER THREE CROWNS HOTEL AND HABSBURG CAFE)
Built in 1878-1898
Location: Centralna sq.3, Kobylyanska st. 1
building in Kobylyanska st. was initially "Three Crowns” hotel (built 1878) to
which the "Habsburg” coffee house facing Centralna sq. was attached (1898). First
the building had two floors, the third one was added during the Rumanian
period. At the end of the XIX century the buildings were a hotel and a coffee
house, at the time between two world wars it served as Chernivtsi branch of the
Central Bank of Rumania.
GALLERY (click photos to enlarge)
Tsentralna ("Central") sq.
The year built
Tourist info plaque