GERMAN HATIONAL HOUSE
Built in 1908-1910
Architect: G.Frich in partnership with eng. E.Müller
Location: Kobylyanska st.
The House was built for the fund collected by Verein der christlichen Deutschen in der Bukowina (Union of Christian Germans in Bukovyna) representing the German community in Bukovyna.
GALLERY (click photos to enlarge)
An old post card with the House
Kobylyanska st. nearby
Austrian-styled Karintia ("Carinthia") cafe
The memorial plaque saying that the house was built for the funds collected by the German community of Chernivtsi in 1910
Tourist info plaque