MEDICAL UNIVERSITY MAIN BUILDING
(FORMER BUKOVYNIAN CHAMBER
OF COMMERCE AND CRAFTS)
Built in 1910-1912
Location: Theater Sq.
Building was originally designed for the Bukovynian Chamber of Commerce and
Crafts and became a part of the Bukovyna State Medical University (at that time
Medical Institute, later Medical Academy) after the World War II.
GALLERY (click photos to enlarge)
The Medical University
The left-hand statue
Hermes, the patron of commerce
An old-styled lantern near the entrance
Symbols of various trades on the front side of the building
Tourist info plaque